autoclave class B - 22 L
year from the day you purchase this product
Working condition of Autoclave：
1. Ambient Temp: 5℃～40℃；
2. Relative humidity: ≤80%；
3. Atmospheric pressure: 86kPa～106kPa；
4. Voltage: 220V±22V, Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz;
5. Max working pressure: 0.21～0.23MPa；
6. Max working temp: 134～137℃；
7. Pressure of steam source: 0.3～0.6MPa；
8. Pressure of water source: 0.15～0.3MPa；
1. Please use a 3-hole socket, and ensure the socket has been connected well with the ground.
2. Do not put the autoclave on a place that the power are difficult to be cut off.
3. Do not use power with different voltage with that stated in this manual.
4. Do not touch the plug or socket with wet hands.
5. Do not pull, change, over-bend or twist the wires, and do not put heavy things on the wires.
6. Do not put the autoclave on an unstable table.
7. Do not block the door of autoclave, and cover the ventilation holes and radiation holes.
8. Do not put anything on the top of autoclave.
9. If you find any abnormal smell or sound during operation, please cut off the power immediately and contact your local distributor or us.
10. If you do not use the autoclave for a long time, please cut off the power and store the autoclave in a dry and cool place.